*AXON * JK Audio * ADC * Yellobrik * BW Broadcast * ASL* BON *Decimator* Ikan Cinegy * Ogden*Genelec *Tascam *
Linear Sound Cards
- Four stereo streams of PCM playback
- Two stereo streams of PCM record
- Balanced stereo analog input and output
- PCIe interface
- GPIO: Four opto inputs and two relay outputs
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital input and output (software selectable)
ASI5811 (PCI e):
Linear Sound Cards with Microphone Input
- 11 to 192kHz sample rates
- Low noise microphone input with 48V phantom supply and DSP based compressor/limiter and 3 band equalizer
- Both versions also include GPIO in the form of four opto-isolated inputs and two relay isolated outputs
AudioScience concentrates its development efforts in following product areas.
AudioScience Broadcast Sound Cards offer products and technical partnership to the designers of digital automation systems for radio. AudioScience is the primary supplier to some of the digital broadcast industry’s most prominent system developers and resellers.
AudioScience Tuner Cards offer products for monitoring and verification of AM, FM and HD Radio™ broadcast transmissions, as well as the audio portion of all worldwide analog TV standards.
AudioScience Network Peripherals offer digital audio network products utilizing the CobraNet and Livewire network protocols.
For product information contact:
Setron India Pvt Ltd
Block O-14,Lajpat Nagar-II, Veer Savarkar Marg ,New Delhi- 110024
Phone No:+91-9910999182 ,9910999180 , 011-29841761 / 1762 / 46540317
Email: email@example.com ,firstname.lastname@example.org ,email@example.com